Monday, January 19, 2009

Page has something to say...

This picture is obviously an advertisement for Baskin Robbins/Dunkin Donuts. My mom, Leah, Page and I had to make a stop for some junk to end our vacation right. We were all wishing to "vomic" soon after this picture was taken.

Page was writing in her new journal my mom bought her. She has become a very good reader and really loves it so I hope it will continue into writing. She has a lot to say and I hope she will share it with the world one day.

Speaking of sharing, my favorite ice-cream can only be found at Baskin Robbins and its a combination of rainbow sherbet and daiquiri ice. They have the best rainbow sherbet because they leave the lime flavor out. I have not been able to get the daiquiri ice in a long time so I'm not sure what has happened there. Coming from a chocoholic you know they must be tasty if I choose them over chocolate. Its not a big surprise Page is all about the chocolate.