Wednesday, December 3, 2008

So Much Fun So Little Time

Over the Thanksgiving holiday break my family and I headed to the beach. We have been going to the same place since I was 2 and I can't imagine the day we won't go there. It may be coming soon since the owner and our dear friend is very ill. He is someone I have loved my whole life, he performed my wedding vows, sold me my first life insurance, rented me a home on his beautiful farm, counseled me during my separation and has given me some great hugs for as long as I can remember. This year he was not there and was missed. Of course we missed his beautiful wife and other family. It wasn't the same.

We had some good weather and some bad. Page caught a fish and got to drive the boat which are some of her favorite things to do. We cooked, watched movies, read books, played with the kitties and did a lot of just good ole fashion relaxin'. Then back home to do laundry and visit.

My girl friend Ann is expecting a little girl the first of January and she is looks great. I missed her shower so I brought her some gifts from one of her favorite stores. It's nice when people have those so you can pretty much buy anything in the store and know they will love it. http://www.parenttrap.net/

My daddy made a big pot of chili beans which is great food for a woman that is 8 months pregnant. I am curious if she will get through the night without starting labor.