Went see her with a friend. We had a big ole margarita and some Mexican to get ready. It has been years since I've been to a concert. I wanna say Prince was my last one. I had a good time and like her music and depth but Prince is hard to beat. I also went to see Chris Isaak years ago and I wore a white sun dress in hopes that he would fall in love at first sight and we would marry that night. I say, be prepared, but instead I just confirmed my love and bought a tank top for him to sign, "Bad bad girl". He is even better in real life and I'd say Alanis is too. Wow that was a funny memory of a concert - its called Delusion or maybe just Fantasy. Either way I love you Chris.
Back to Alanis, great show and great hair. Her voice is truly a musical instrument and her base player is smokin. There were times we wished that the angry followers would stop singing and let us hear HER sing her songs but of course there were a few that we went hoarse to ourselves, such as "You Oughta Know". It was a really good release to sing, scream and laugh that loud. It does the body good.