Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Fix + New Jewelry

I'm going to take some pictures tomorrow. I'm too tired tonight. It was a fun time. The apartment was very cool and had beautiful paintings. I was greeted by sweet little furry friends and mixed up some cape coders with the new vodka I picked up. We also had Thai from my favorite place. We fixed a couple of my pieces and I made a really pretty necklace thanks to my bud and all her cool stuff. She was very generous with her supplies, beads, and skills. She has a great sense of style. I need to give her a nickname but I'll wait for it to come to me.

She thought it was funny I was calling it a party but anytime there are drinks, women and food - it's a party. I really don't require all of those to call a gathering a party but those are 3 great components in my book.

Now I want a pink cashmere sweater to wear with my new necklace.

Listening: tonight we listened to music but I only recognized one song and it was a tear jerker.
Feeling: Happy about the home computer thing because I'm doing better with my goal to blog but also sending some e-mails and getting in touch a little better.
Need: to wash my face - I am getting zits just sitting here and wow it's like a forest is popping up.
Thinking: I might be allergic to cats - not 100% and not feeling any weird signs but because I usually do feel some reaction at my mom's, I'm curious.
Enjoying: all my new jewels
Wondering: how my next project will turn out. So much has been sitting in a box and with the help, I am thinking I'll finish the next one this weekend.
Internet Finds: www.crystalheadvodka.com