I just wasn't feeling it because I had to work this weekend and I am closing in media overload. I'm feeling very sensitive to it since my goal is it to work less and enjoy more. So it's Monday and I'm back. I got a lot done this weekend so whatever. ALL my laundry and my new towels. I also did all of Bentley's laundry because the boy needs some help. I do like fresh clean clothes. I was watching some weird sit com and realized that Bentley and I are the old married couple in the show. It makes me laungh and since I've been married, I'm ok with it. It just means we are accepting of each other and the true colors have not only come out but bleed together. To the point when I called him I told him I was just calling to leave a message so I only wanted a beep and then to go. He said, "Beep", I left the message and hung up.
I spent a lot of time with Amelie today and it was fun in a work kind of way. We did some TRAINING.
Where are we?
Listening: KD LANG - love her sound for the night when I'm winding down
Eating: Finished but it was mini pizza's - yeah - they are good - whatever hater
Drinking: Dry Creek Vineyard - Savignon Blanc
Wearing: Indian Shirt - yes it's white with pretty embrodery and it's my new gown - love it
Feeling: Good that Monday went pretty good
Needing: To talk to my brother
Thinking: I wish I could do accents.
Enjoying: That Bentley passed the test and next step for his adventure - god he is good at taking tests. Very cool.
Wondering:I'm wondering how long it will be before I start to enjoy this book: The Falnders Panel (Arturo Perez-reverte) why did I buy this book about art and chess? Because Raph told me too.
Internet Find: Love letters: www.kotex.com Best tampon's ever.