I am just now getting around to the pictures from the trip we took over the Thanksgiving break. It was one of those that it was so cold that we didn't make it to the ocean. We did a lot of shopping which was fun. The highlight of the entire trip was playing this this little one, Anne a.k.a. Biscuit. I wonder if she be called that in
high school. It seems to work for her though because she is about as sweet as a biscuit with honey poured on it.

I love the age - just before 1 and she is crawling and make all kinds of crazy faces and noises. She is one of those babies that is a pleasure and just goes with the flow.
This trip we had some fun at a local bar on the waterfront and my new
fav drink is "pain killer". I believe it to be the first time a marketing claim was honest because after 4 I was feeling no pain. I was making faces just like Biscuit. Luckily we had our 20 year old designated driver. Thanks Renee!

Just going through these pictures makes me miss my
fam and friends. I will be crazy with work until April/May and then I hope to get to see everyone and I bet Biscuit will be walking.


Bentley didn't get to go on this trip but hey, he got a t-shirt. (Thanks mom) It's his new favorite. Don't you love new favorites. You might notice the Life is Good theme running through this entry. I love the brand and wish I could find one like Biscuit's for myself.