Monday, June 29, 2009

The Crocodile Hunter Will Never Die

I fell in love with Steve the Crocodile Hunter when he first hit the US and even bought an alligator to go on my charm bracelet. Little did I know that one day I would find an alligator here in the Chattahoochee.

Ray and I were going for a walk after work and as we crossed the bridge he noticed our friend. We were shocked since its kind of cool in these parts for the cold blooded dinosaurs.

I grabbed my camera and got some shots for Ray to submit to the local news. Ray went back to the river for an interview, he aired at 10:00 p.m. that night, and our careers have exploded. He is the reporter and I'm the photographer and now that I've had some influence on the news I'm on the look out for our next story.